Friday 31 August 2012

First!

Hello everyone!



this is my new blog that i just started! i hope to post things that are food/travel related as well as hopefully some beauty related stuff in the future. in the next few posts, i would be doing a few travel/food related post here from my US trip from june-aug. some of you who read my other blog would be asking why i am starting a new blog. first it's because i was inspired by the other American/Britsh beauty Youtubers and wanted to create something that can allow people interested in food/travel as well as beauty related things to share interesting tips with me! Also, i have also had an increasing interest in cooking and trying out new recipes. cooking has some what been rather therapeutic for me! although i dislike the washing up after cooking.

after my trip to the US last month, i really learnt so much! in terms of travelling tips, eating tips etc. i am no expert. but i hope to share what little i have with people all over (: this might be a long shot, but this is what interest me right now and i would want to develop myself in this area ^^

thank for reading everyone and look out for more posts in the next few days! im still trying to work out the layout of this page!

love,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment